Who can volunteer?
Anyone who has a valid ID and can pass a criminal history check conducted by the district.
What would I do as volunteer?
There are many jobs that the staff can use help with. Volunteers can do anything from helping the children in the cafeteria, reading a book to a child at primary or elementary, having lunch with a student, do bulletin boards, monitor during testing, or tutoring a student/group of students.
How do I volunteer?
* Complete the forms attached
* The forms go to Charlotte Morris at the Family Education Center
* Once the Criminal History check is cleared you may start volunteering at the campus of your choice.
* Talk to the counselor or administrative assistant at your campus of choice and let them know what you would like to help with and when you will be available.
* Please sign in and sign out in the ‘Volunteer Notebook’ each time you volunteer.
* You will be required to present your driver’s license each time you visit.
If there are further questions about volunteering on a specific campus please contact either the campus counselor or Charlotte Morris at The Diboll Family Education Center located at 299 S. Neil Pickett Drive, Diboll; 829-6021; or cmorris@dibollisd.